Sunday, June 21, 2015

She Goes Where the Wind Suggests She Goes

A few too many months have gone by since my last update I do believe!

April was a whirlwind month of visiting New York City, being back home in Wisconsin, adjusting to life back in the the United States in general, and feeling completely and utterly lost as far as what I was going to do next. To those of you that had to put up with my umpteen conversations that sort of went "I have no IDEA what's next for me" .... I'm sorry. Thank you for your love, patience, support, and confidence in me.

Then the month of May seemed to disappear even faster than April did as I began to imagine a new reality for myself and make some plans.

And now it's June. And I'm living that new reality. I have officially accepted a job at Epic Software Systems in Verona, Wisconsin! They are a healthcare IT company that works with electronic medical records and they create software systems that are used by hospitals and healthcare clinics all over the United States, and the world!

I will be working with their implementation team, so that means that when I finish my training, I'll be heading out to customer sites (i.e. hospitals and clinics) and helping them plan and manage the implementation of the software.

This wasn't where I thought I'd be on June 21st, 2015, but here I am. I am so excited for the potential opportunities that this new position will bring, and so excited to be working in such an important and vital industry. AND the best part? Company headquarters are right here in Wisconsin. :)

Life is funny isn't it? It can be so ironic in the best of ways. But I couldn't be happier for this new and exciting start and am so looking forward to seeing where it will take me! (Literally and figuratively!) I've been lucky enough to learn that sometimes, you just need to open your heart and your mind to something new and totally different. Who knows? It might just be the best thing that's ever happened to you.

So here's to new beginnings and striking a new path! Can't wait to give everyone more updates soon!

Until next time...

No comments: